Sunday, November 29, 2009

We built a house

A Gingerbread house that is!
Mom got us a great gingerbread house building kit. Dad put it together and we all decorated it.




























The finished product!
I need to get an up close picture of it it turned out really cute.




Kate then turned on the Christmas music and serenaded Oscar.


It was a fun thing to get us all into the Christmas spirit. It is kinda weird how time has gone by so fast here. It doesn't feel like the Christmas season without the cold or hint of snow. It is a good change for me. Because of the the Christmases spent it the hospital I have some bad memories associated with this holiday. However here I am in completely new place and there are no bad memories with lights on palm trees I am able to enjoy getting ready for Christmas. Jack and I are a little under the weather but hopefully we will be feeling better to decorate this week. It has been amazing how being in a new place has helped me make new memories as I move away from the bad. This change has been for the better and I am thankful for that.
Very Thankful.