Friday, November 13, 2009

Silly Jack.

I am thinking to changing my blog title to "All things Jack." I know that he has a lot of fans that check in get their Jack fix. He is such a funny little guy and keeps us so entertained here at home I am only to happy to share his daily funnies. So here is what Mr. Jackson did yesterday that had us laughing.

Yesterday We went to Sea World. It was a cooler day, we needed to get out of the house and Kate was meeting a friend, so we tagged along.
We had a good time with the animals. We watched our favorite shows. This seal was so funny he kept popping up posing for Jack.


When Jack got home he pretended he was a dolphin, shamu, a seal, a penguin, polar bear and a shark. Pretending all the while till it was time to go to bed. Later that night when Jason and I checked on him
this
is
what
we
found
See I wasn't lying about the boots. They are a must. We have to take them off him every night.