Jack and I had some pie after bath time. Jason was at school and Kate was at work and I needed a bribe to get Jack out of the tub.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Welcoming Fall in Florida.
So I finally got around to welcoming fall at our house this weekend. My fall decorations got put up (working on it still), blog background got changed and I have started making my favorite pumpkin treats. Pumpkin bread for dinner last night and today Jack and I made a pumpkin pie.
My parents always said that time goes by so fast here and I totally understand what they mean. I can't believe it is October already. It is hard to remember it is fall when it is still 90 degrees outside. However one big up side I have found was when I was looking at Halloween costumes I didn't have to worry about incorporating a coat to go along with the costume!
Jack and I had some pie after bath time. Jason was at school and Kate was at work and I needed a bribe to get Jack out of the tub.

Jack and I had some pie after bath time. Jason was at school and Kate was at work and I needed a bribe to get Jack out of the tub.