I have been envious of posts and hearing of activities of people going to fall festivals and pumpkin patches. I miss those fall activities and to see the leaves changing. Ranell brought us a bag of colorful fall leaves and the minute I got them out I had to smell them. They are so beautiful. Since we don't have pumpkin patches or canyons to see the fall scenery. I had to get my fall fixes at theme parks.
The Magic Kingdom was decorated so cute. I loved all the pumpkins and all the orange.
It was great fun seeing all the pumpkins and such it got me into the spirit. I am told Disney World and Sea World look awesome at Christmas even including some fake snow. That is my kind of snow. It sure is different this year but has been fun to experience the "seasons" here in Florida.