Three years ago on this day, Jason and I along with our families were anxiously awaiting Jackson's birth day. He was past his due date, my mom had flown in and Cami and Gracie were in town. We were ready to get the party started.
( Jackson's Birthday 9/25/2006.looking at this picture I think we look so young. This really was just the beginning of time spent in the hospital I would spend over the next two years. Ironic enough it was my first time ever spending the night in the hospital I remember thinking how lucky I had been that I had gone 23 years without a overnight hospital stay, including making it through 12 rounds of chemo. Oh how young and innocent I was. I think those experiences have really aged...... uh I mean.... matured us. Well actually,I would have to say it did both.)
Today I feel that same way. I am anxious for his birthday celebrations to begin. Mainly becauseI want my bed back!
However I think this will lead to more of this....
A mother can only hope.
And speaking of waiting....good news on the pet scan, it has been approved!!!! It WILL be done on Monday morning. Thank you for all your kind messages and love.