Today was moving day for Kate! We have been talking and planning this for a long time and today it finally happened. Kate has moved in with us! Jack wanted to help but we told him just to watch out the window. He didn't mind...they were unloading a TRUCK!



The ONE thing I helped move in!

Jack getting in on the moving action.

All moved in and having lunch Mama made.

The crew heading out for a little pool time.

We got a life vest for Jack and he tried it out for the first time. He floats! I love Kate's excitement.


We ended the day with a trip to Steak n' Shake..a long time family tradition. Mom said tonight it is a tradition that has now spanned through 5 generations. My great grandfather Russell started it all by taking my Granddad. "There is nothing like Steak n' Shake" my dad proudly said as he finished off his vanilla caramel shake. Then we got into our separate cars and mom and dad headed west and Jason, Kate and I headed east.
Welcome home Kate Marie. Welcome home.