Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes.

Three years ago today I was eight months pregnant and racing to the hospital for a baby...not my baby but for Cami's baby. Grace Bonny Archer I can't believe you are three years old today! You were so incredibly beautiful! Your poor uncle Jason got no sleep that night because I kept him awake with my sighs of how gorgeous you were. I love this picture you were so brand new. I was holding you on the outside and cousin Jack was in the inside. I will never forget that day. You truly took my breath away...and still do. Happy Birthday sweet Gracie Girl. We love you so!

We would also like to say another Happy Birthday to Grandma Pat ( it was yesterday). We hope it was a great birthday and we cannot to wait to celebrate with you this WEEKEND! We love you so!