What is Fathervesary you ask? Well tomorrow is our anniversary and this year it is also lands on Father's day. My parents had a stake activity in Orlando last night so they spent the night. We took that opportunity to take an early morning bike ride and have a big lunch for father's day and to celebrate a little early. Today was my first real ride on my bike. We didn't go very far but Jason was a great instructor on all things road cycling. There was this nice trail with some incredible scenery. It felt good to be out on the bike with Jason, something I have been looking forward to for four years we have been married. It was also a great break for Jason. It has been a hectic week of school and studying so he deserved to do something he really loves. He is so happy and content on a bike.
(Jason took this picture while riding and holding the camera by his side, impressive no?)

It was a good ride for me. It felt so very nice to exercise again. Plus I think I have fallen in love with spandex,it feels great especially in hot, muggy weather.

That is a reassuring sight...two bikes STILL on top of the car in tact. This was our first car ride with the bikes on top since the "wreckage."

We had a father's day lunch and we had crab! I love that stuff and have been looking forward to making it here in Florida. Those suckers were big and meaty.

The lunch bunch. (sorry dad I caught one with your eyes closed)

During lunch there was a knock on the door. It was a flower delivery! Jason ordered some flowers for our anniversary. Four years and this man still sends me flowers. He has from the very beginning and I love it. Jack helped him give them to me.

What I like about crab is it is so satisfying when you pull a huge chunk out of the shell in tack. Dad got a good one.

Jack wanted his picture taken with his crab. He played with them more than he ate them, but at least it kept him happy and busy.

I ate a lot!

June 21st is a special day and I am looking forward to it. I will probably watch my wedding video a couple of times whilst eating a lot of cake...to make up for the fact that I didn't hardly eat any on our actual wedding day. I will share some with Jason...probably...it is our anniversary and fathers day after all. I am nice like that!