
Today was Jason's first day. Here is his first day of school picture.

Jason said the day was not so bad. He got home around 1:30. I guess they did some get to know you things. Jason loves those types of things! One funny thing that he told me from the day was when they went over the dress code they spent way too much time telling the girls what they could wear. Then they mentioned a casual day where you could where shorts...but they had to be to the knee. I guess there was a lot of rumbling and someone said that they don't even make shorts for girls that long. Hmmm really? I could have sworn I have seen them! Things sure are different here. Anyways tonight we had a celebration. Some good luck cake and ice cream. Jack liked helping clean the bowl.

and we made Jason a card....some quality drawings.

