
We spent some time with my family this weekend. Jason starts school tomorrow so it was kinda like his last big weekend. We attended an orientation at his school Friday morning and I was super impressed with the school. We got tours and met the professors. It was quite the day and they kept reminding everyone that it was going to be an intense 27 months. Thank goodness we live so close to the school so we at least get to see him on his lunch break. One of the highlights of that day for me was when he got fitted for his white coat. It really hit me that this was all happening. Saturday we went to Siesta Key Beach...and it was a beautiful day. This beach was voted second as the best beach in the country. We were so glad we got to go. It was great to spend time with family. We even got to spend time with my Granddad, he came up and had lunch with us.

Jack spent equal time with everyone and we all enjoyed seeing him enjoy the sand and the waves. When we were leaving Jack said "bye beach, I'll be back." He has turned into quite the beach baby.

Jack loves dad's Mercedes and calls it Pepi's cool car. Of course he had to sit in it and drive. Then he requested the presence of Pepi and then Kate. It was hard to get him out of that car, even though we knew he was super hot. That boy loves cars.

Kate took Jack to Sea World with some friends while Jason and I were at orientation. Look at the way Jack looks at her.

Tomorrow is Jason's big first day. I guess all I can say is here we go....Good Luck Jason!
Oh and a shout out to Papa Seth! Happy Birthday! We love and miss you!