Saturday, May 16, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We went to Animal Kindgom today with my parents and sister and the Balls family. This is a picture from lunch. It is one of my favorite moments of today. I sat at the end of the table and looked down at all the people who were surrounding it....and my heart was full. It was great to see what a great support system Jason, Jackson and I have through our parents and family. Jack is very lucky to have two sets of grandparents that love him to pieces and some wonderful aunts who love him and take such good care of him. I just had one of those moments where I was so thankful that I could be there with them all, alive, healthy and enjoying a meal together like any other family. It was a great moment. I really just wanted to include that picture but we had a great day at Animal kingdom and Jack got over his fear of characters and really warmed up to them so I got some great pictures of those to share.

Jack has kept saying that Donald Duck is scary since our trip to Magic Kingdom where we watched a show were he was crazy. I guess that really made an impression on him so whenever he would mention Donald Duck he would say he is scary....to help him realize that he was not scary but funny,cuddly and cute we took our picture with him. This was our first attempt with characters after our Easter Bunny incident. He was hesitant and clung to Ranell even switching sides halfway through to be a little further away. But by the end he was at ease with all the other characters we saw.




after we left the park we had to take Seth, Pat and Ranell to Steak n' Shake. It was some good eating and Jack played more with his paper car that came with his meal and his hat than eating.