Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moving Day!

We are all moved out of our apartment! After all the packing, organizing, boxing and taping we are all set to move to Florida. It was a productive day, we were done packing the truck by noon, Thanks to Jason and Seth and a cute sister in law Ranell who helped round up some great boys to help supply the extra manpower. I am tired but it is a happy tired. Jason is off to the library to study for his last final and Jack and I are going settled at Pat and Seth's and are going to try to settle in early tonight. Jack has been having a hard time adjusting and it has been a little rough but he has a lot of people who love him and are happy to relieve his anxiety. Thank you for all your prayers on our behalf...I sure felt them all today..I had energy like you wouldn't believe and I have been going and going all week.
Not such a great shot of Jason but I wanted to get one of Seth and Jason working together. They were truly a great team.
Here I am with joy throwing away our snow scraper....It was a very happy moment.
Pat set me up with her water foot massage machine and it was wonderful for my swollen feet. (I am raising my glass in cheers to moving all done and thoughtful mother in law.)
Tomorrow is filled with errands for our trip and time with family and to prepare for graduation on Saturday. I think I will sleep like a baby tonight...here's hoping Jack does!