Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness Has Begun

This is the scene at our house this afternoon...and probably till the end of March Madness. Jack wants to play all the time. He requests his jersey to wear and for his hoop to be brought into the living room so he can watch the basketball and play. He did not even take his nap today because he was so hyped up, oh man talk about madness.



We also got a new camera today...hooray! It is so nice to have a camera that has a short delay and I can finally get good pictures of Jack even when he is on the move! I love it! Also a shout out to the Aggies tomorrow. Jason is skipping school and we are going to have a little watching party with Seth tomorrow! Jack can't wait, thank goodness the game is in the morning!

On a totally different note here is what I have been baking this week. Well I made no bake cookies...yes as said in the name of the cookies...there was actually no baking but Jason requested them, homemade donut holes and key lime pie.