Happy New Year! It has already been a happy one and things are looking up for the coming months as well. 2008 ended with a bang. I had a couple of tests New Years Eve at the hospital. It was the last of my one year work up and the day was ended with my 5th bone marrow biopsy. I had someone who was training start to do it...and I say start because she did it four times before with nothing until the PA took over and finished the job. Needless to say I was very sore but it was a symbolic end to the year. Hopefully it will be my last one ever! We spent New Years and the rest of the week and the Archers.We had fun playing the wii...it was fun watching Cami and TJ doing dance dance revoulution. We watched and went to movies and made a ton of treats and ate our hearts out. Today I had my conference with my doctor of all the results of my tests taken for my one year mark. It was all good news. Nothing new and all clean scans and x-rays. I have a follow up scan at the end of Feb but don't have a doctors appointment until March! Jack and I have tickets to Florida and we are headed out on the 21st not to return for a month. The future looks bright, sunny and healthy and I am looking forward to the rest of 2009.

Christmas was spent at home and was wonderful. It was like I was a little kid again. I woke up several times early Christmas morning not wanting to miss anything and wanting to get my pecan rolls in the oven so they were all ready for the boys when they got up. Jack got some great toys and boy was it a gift of Jason and I. He has so many things to play with he keeps himself entertained for quite a while and he does not plead to go bye bye as often. We had great food and fun with family it was everything I had been missing and wished for.

Jack had a blast at Grandma and Papa's on Christmas afternoon. Most of the the time was spent watching the train go round and round the Christmas tree.