I have returned from the land of palm and vine and have things to report. We flew to Florida last Wednesday to spend some time with my family and more importantly for Jason to have an interview with a PA school in Orlando. We were there for six days and we sure did pack it in but is was fun. Jason interview was on Friday afternoon in Orlando. Jason looked so good in his suit and it truly was one of those moments where I was very proud to be his wife( not only because he looked so good but because I know how much work he has put in to get to this point in his life). I meant to get a picture of him all good looking in his suit in front of the palm tree lined school but I forgot the camera at the hotel. We are still waiting for the news but feel confident in the fact that whatever happens we will end up where we are supposed to be. We spent the night in Orlando and had a great time. We swam in the fun hotel pool,celebrated on Friday night at a great buffet restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Went through a Saturday morning session in the Orlando temple with my parents and Jack got to spend some quality time with the Brenchley family.We had a huge birthday bash on Sunday for dad and Jack's birthday, including all my mom's family in Florida. Mom has truly taken on the southern hospitality and the southern cooking. We had the best ribs I think I have ever eaten it was great. Jack became quite attached to Pepi (what he calls my dad..we don't know where that came from but it works) because of all the pool time that they had together. He also ate everything his Nana Mary fixed for him and she showered him with toys galore and was always willing to play "toys" with him whenever he demanded it. However I think the greatest love affair is with his Aunt Kate. Those two have quite the connection. He followed her around and always wanted to be with her and got very distressed when she was not around. It was great to see him bond with all of them.
It was a great trip, I am exhuasted but it was totally worth it. Jack turned two yesterday and I have fun pictures to share but the celebrations are still continuing through the weekend so I will post on that when I have all the pictures of all the celebrations.