I got tagged by Rebe so I will share....
Name: Whitney Brenchley Balls
Where I was born: Logan, Utah
Favorite Color: This is a hard one I can't decide so I am saying brown because it is the color that I seem to wear the most of.
Favorite City: Wesley Chapel, Florida. Where my parents live...I love it there it is paradise to me.
A place I would like to visit: Spain...so Jason can take me around and I can hear him speak Spanish.
Bad Habit: forgetting to take all my pills...or intentionally forgetting to take them because some of them make me feel funny
Favorite Animal: The dogs I have lived with in my life....Oscar,Sheldon and Gordo.
First Job: Good Old Orange Julius
I am from: Logan, Utah
Another place I would like to visit: I would love to go to any tropical Island
Where I work now: I work at home....raising Jack and Jason!
3 Joys: 1. My family 2. The Gospel 3. Eating good food
3 fears: 1. My cancer coming back 2. Something bad happening to one of my family members 3.Going to jail ( I had reoccuring nightmares as a child of this and then when I was confined in my hospital room for a month it made it worse)
3 Goals: 1.Go back to school and get my degree 2. Get healthy and fit again 3. Teaching Jack all the things I think a boy should know
3 Current Obsessions: 1. Finding good recipes 2.Snickers...I have disliked them all my life but now I find I crave them all the time. 3.Getting through my stack of books before they are due at the library...and going to the library in general ( I always get way too many books)
3 Random facts: 1. My blood type has changed this year...I changed to my brothers blood type, because he was my donor for my second bone marrow transplant 2. The hair on my armpits never grew back after my first round of chemo (kinda weird but awesome) 3.I can take blood and gory stuff but when it comes to spit or snot I feel like throwing up.