Tuesday, July 29, 2008

IT'S CLEAN...YIPPEE


So this is me jumping for joy!!! I just got back from the doctors visit and found out the results of the pet scan I took last week. IT WAS CLEAN!! No new tumors no old tumors coming back it was all pretty unremarkable. I can't tell you how good that feels, I think I will be sleeping in my bed tonight very nicely. The last couple of nights I have been racked with anxiety over these test results and had to sleep on the couch so I had some chance of falling asleep while watching movies to distract my mind. I am feeling good right now and the most relaxed I have felt all week. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts they sure did help. So there is the great news I am clean and free to live my life.....until the next pet scan. So I am going to once again life my life to the fullest as much as I can each day. These tests really put things like that into perspective. And so life will continue to go on and the choir will continue to sing hallelujah , hallelujah!