Friday, June 13, 2008

We Made It!


We made it to Flordia...after all the setbacks we have had over the last two and a half years we finally touched down in Tampa yesterday at 4:21 Florida time. I still think that I am in shock that I am finally here. We had planned to come for spring break and then I had the first transplant and then we had to cancel the Thanskgiving trip to prepare for my second transplant. So this is quite a milestone for the Balls family. Jack was such a great traveler, he watched his movies and played with his books and was such a good boy. He however fell asleep as soon as we got off the plane once he was placed in his stoller. He finally woke up when we were headed to dinner and was shocked to see Grammie, Grandad and Aunt Kate. He took a while to warm up but he has been entertaining us. It is so warm here I am loving it and the boys had a good time in the pool this morning. Jack is in heaven because there are so many toys including a whole table that he can drive his cars and choo- choos on! We are thrilled to be here and can't believe we are here. I had dreamed of this during all those dark days of cancer just being here and relaxing in the sun and it has begun!




Playing with Grammie and all his cars....he is in heaven